With the Sirix Mobile Trader:
Start trading from your IPhone, Blackberry, or just about any mobile device from anywhere in the world now!
Sirix Mobile Trader serves as a multi-platform, shared wallet trading account that allows traders to perform the following actions
- View account status
- Execute, modify and monitor live trades
- Place and monitor pending orders (limits, stop losses and entry orders)
- View closed trades
- Multi language support
- See tick chart in real time
- Use iPhone, iPad, Android and popular tablets.
- Select favorite instruments to trade
Start using our Sirix Mobile Trader application and keep up with market movements wherever and whenever you choose. See global exchanges’ trading hours at a glance; get real-time Forex quotes, continuously updated market news and the latest analysis and commentary from our team of experienced strategists, all optimized for mobile devices.
Investors from all over the world have always had a hard time being disconnected from the markets. As we all know, the financial market does not take breaks, and price movements are constant. For the last decade or so, traders had little choice but to take their eyes off the screen when leaving their houses. In order to “stay-in-the-game” 24 hours a day and enjoy an extra “edge” over their fellow investors, many traders now turn to Sirix ‘s Mobile Trader.
In addition to the usual features you could expect from the world’s most popular trading platform, The Sirix Mobile Trader also allows you to incorporate expert advisors and robots to test and execute your investment strategy. To address the question of data security, the experts developing the Sirix Mobile Trader application have encrypted the feed to make sure their user’s data security is not compromised just because they wish to trade on-the-go.
The powerful graphical capabilities of many mobile devices make it a worthy piece of hardware to run such demanding software as the Sirix Mobile Trader. This trading platform allows the user to enhance their charts with their favorite analytical features such MACD, RSI, Stochastic, Momentum and many more. Furthermore, the zoom feature allows users to look at the charts at different time periods and assess the right support and resistance levels necessary for successful trading.
Features and Functions
When logging in, you have an option to login to your Demo Account or Live Account. Choose which account you want to log into and then proceed.
After logging in you will reach the Homepage of the Sirix Mobile Trader – from here you can navigate to various sections of the application, such as:
- Balance (My Account)
- Settings (Language)
In the Orders Page you can open new positions via Market Order or Pending Orders, simply by choosing the desired tab:
- Market Order – to open a market order, choose the desired Instrument and the Amount of lots you wish to buy, and then click Buy or Sell. Before buying or selling, you can also set Stop-Loss (S/L) or Take Profit (T/P) orders.
- Pending Orders – opening a Pending Order is the same as opening a Market Order – choose your desired Instrument and Amount. Then choose the type of Pending Order (Buy Limit / Sell Limit / Buy Stop / Sell Stop) and the price you wish to enter the trade at.
Finally, click Place.
From the Positions Page you can access the following:
- Open Positions Tab – view all your open positions and modify or close them via the edit/ close buttons.
- Closed Positions Tab – view your closed positions.
- Pending Orders Tab – view all of your pending orders and modify or delete them via the edit/ delete buttons.
- Account Balance (My Account) in the balance page, you can see all the account information you need such as: Balance, Equity, Margin, Free Margin and Margin Level.
- Settings (Language) from the settings page, you can choose the desired language you wish to operate in. Simply choose your language of operation from the drop-down menu and click Save.
The experts who developed the Sirix Mobile Trader platform have come up with a brilliant solution to those of us who are constantly on the look for right time to enter or exit the market. Users can enter instant and pending orders, view past order history, and modify as well as monitor live orders – all in real time and from any location that supports a cell phone data connection. The application is designed for use on iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod Touch and iPad with iOS 4.0 and higher and all kind of smart phones that support Google Chrome and Safari. The terminal requires a cellular network or Wi-Fi connection.
To access the Sirix Mobile Trader: http://mobile.worldprofx.com/
For more information please feel free to write us an email to email@example.com