MetaTrader4 Trading Platform
MetaTrader 4 – commonly known as MT4 – is considered to be one of the most user-friendly and reliable online Forex trading platforms on the market today, offering numerous and versatile features. MT4 is a world-leading and highly popular trading platform that is provided by most major FOREX brokers. This system provides automated strategies, trading advisors, and indicators that have been developed by experienced traders.
- Automated trading;
- Lock (hedging) positions;
- Trailing Stop.
- Simplicity and customization – there’s no terminology to learn and everything is done in 2 to 3 clicks of the mouse. Charts and windows can be customized
- Ability to create your own indicators and expert advisors. After some basic coding training you’ll be able to create your own tools that will fit your personal trading style.
- High popularity means lots of user-created content. There are thousands indicators and expert advisors written by other traders and available for free download.
- Account history and reports. You can customize your reports and view the statistical analysis of your trades.
At World Pro FX, you’ll benefit from quality trade executions, tight spreads, personal customer service and all of the features of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
Benefit from all the features of the Metatrader 4 trading platform.
It’s easy to trade with MetaTrader. The platform consists of several standard windows and toolbars:
- Charts window – display charts and indicators – this is where you can analyze your currency pairs.
- Market watch – a list of symbols available for trading along with the most current Bid/Ask prices.
- Navigator – allows navigation through different accounts, custom indicators, scripts and expert advisors.
- Terminal – lists open positions, account history, broker alerts, account mail, and a log of your MT4 interactions in the journal.
Metatrader 4 is a powerful and flexible way to manage Forex trades and strategies. The Metatrader 4 platform provides a wide array of market analysis tools that can be used to gain insight into the patterns of the global Forex markets.
- Powerful Charting
- View an unlimited number of charts
- Support of various timeframes from minutes up to months
- Large number of technical indicators and line studies
- Test trading strategies on historical data by plotting chart points where trades come in and out
- Multi-language interface for all Forex traders
|Browser type:||Internet Explorer browser 5.01 or higher|
|Internet connection:||56 kbps (Broadband recommended; DSL, Cable)|
|System:||CPU: 1 GHZ or higher with 512MB RAM|
|Operating system:||Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft XP, Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7|
|Monitor resolution:||1024×768 pixels (Recommended: 1280×1024)|
For more information please feel free to write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org