WORLD PRO FX INC. does not and cannot guarantee the initial capital of the Clients’ portfolio or its value at any time or any money invested in any financial instrument.
The Client should unreservedly acknowledge and accept that, regardless of any information which may be offered by the WORLD PRO FX INC., the value of any investment in Financial Instruments may fluctuate downwards or upwards and it is even probable that the investment may become of no value.
The Client should unreservedly acknowledge and accept that he runs a great risk of incurring losses and damages as a result of the purchase and/or sale of any Financial Instrument and accepts and declares that he is willing to undertake this risk.
The Client should not engage in any investment directly or indirectly in Financial Instruments unless he knows and understands the features and risks involved for each one of the Financial Instruments.
The Client should declare that he has read, comprehends and unreservedly accepts the following:
- Information of the previous performance of a Financial Instrument does not guarantee its current and/or future performance. The use of historical data does not constitute a binding or safe forecast as to the corresponding future performance of the Financial Instruments to which they said information refers.
- Some Financial Instruments may not become immediately liquid as a result e.g. of reduced demand and the Client may not be in a position to sell them or easily obtain information on the value of these Financial Instruments or the extent of the associated risks.
- When a Financial Instrument is traded in a currency other than the currency of the Client’s country of residence, any changes in the exchange rates may have a negative effect on its value, price and performance.
- A Financial Instrument on foreign markets may entail risks different to the usual risks of the markets in the Client’s country of residence. In some cases, these risks may be greater. The prospect of profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets is also affected by exchange rate fluctuations.
- A Derivative Financial Instrument (i.e. option, future, forward, swap, contract for difference) may be a non-delivery spot transaction giving an opportunity to make profit on changes in currency rates, commodity, stock market indices or share prices called the underlying instrument.
- The value of the derivative financial instrument may be directly affected by the price of the security or any other underlying asset which is the object of the acquisition.
- The Client must not purchase a derivative financial instrument unless he is willing to undertake the risks of losing entirely all the money which he has invested and also any additional commissions and other expenses incurred.
- The Client acknowledges and accepts that there may be other risks which are not contained above.
The Client should take the risk that his trades in Financial Instruments may be or become subject to tax and/or any other duty for example because of changes in legislation or his personal circumstances. WORLD PRO FX INC. does not warrant that no tax and/or any other stamp duty will be payable. The Client should be responsible for any taxes and/or any other duty which may accrue in respect of his trades.
Forex, Futures and options trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to participate in the foreign currency markets. Do not trade with money you cannot afford to lose.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. Depending upon state and country laws, always seek professional advice for your investment decisions.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28637225-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);